Among the greatest of all great services is the education of children, and promotion of the various sciences, crafts and arts... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Among the greatest of all great services is the education of children, and promotion of the various sciences, crafts and arts. Praised be God, ye are now exerting strenuous efforts toward this end. The more ye persevere in this most important task, the more will ye witness the confirmations of God, to such a degree that ye yourselves will be astonished. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 22 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  What we take for granted might not be here for our children. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 24 minutes ago
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:06 AM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:47 AM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:21 PM