All down the ages we see how blood has stained the surface of the earth; but now a ray of greater light has come,... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:All down the ages we see how blood has stained the surface of the earth; but now a ray of greater light has come, man's intelligence is greater, spirituality is beginning to grow, and a time is surely coming when the religions of the world will be at peace. ...let us join together to hasten forward the Divine Cause of unity, until all humanity knows itself to be one family, joined together in love. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
  Well, here's the thing with relationships on 'True Blood': Once they happen then you have to throw a monkey-wrench into them, because to have people be happy is not that exciting. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  Frequently on the lunar surface I said to myself, 'This is the Moon, that is the Earth. I'm really here, I'm really here!' - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM
  The darker the subject, the more light you must try to shed on the matter. And vice versa. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:22 PM