Coaches who shoot par in the summer are the guys I want on my schedule in the winter. - Abe Lemons Quotes
Quote:Coaches who shoot par in the summer are the guys I want on my schedule in the winter. - Abe Lemons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Researchers at the Naval Postgraduate School have told us that the entire Arctic ice cap may totally disappear in summer in as little as five years if nothing is done to curb emissions of greenhouse gas pollution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
  The right wing has had a radio apparatus for years and years, so they've had minor leagues - they've had local rightwing guys who've become... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:27 PM
  These guys are not from the Iraqi army, ... These are not Iraqi soldiers. They are not members of any of the Iraqi armed forces. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 06:40 AM
  It's a racket. Those stock market guys are crooked. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 06:35 AM