Coaches who shoot par in the summer are the guys I want on my schedule in the winter. - Abe Lemons Quotes
Quote:Coaches who shoot par in the summer are the guys I want on my schedule in the winter. - Abe Lemons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 22 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  Guys, I don't want to tell you half-truths, unless they're completely accurate. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  It fit pretty nicely into my schedule because we'd pretty much finished the bulk of promotion for Mandatory Fun and were just getting geared up for the World Tour so this was a nice time for me to be working on it. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:40 PM