Doctors bury their mistakes, but mine are still on scholarship. - Abe Lemons Quotes
Quote:Doctors bury their mistakes, but mine are still on scholarship. - Abe Lemons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never forgotten that experience. But I had nobody at school that was either like Hector or Irwin. The masters had no idea what was expected of you in the scholarship exam, so you just had to busk it really. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  Failure is enriching. It's also important to accept that you'll make mistakes-it's how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life's negative moments. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 12 08-23-2017, 06:50 AM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 15 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM