You may be big in New York, but in Walters, Oklahoma, you're nobody. - Abe Lemons Quotes
Quote:You may be big in New York, but in Walters, Oklahoma, you're nobody. - Abe Lemons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM