I'd rather be a football coach. That way you only lose eleven games a year. - Abe Lemons Quotes
Quote:I'd rather be a football coach. That way you only lose eleven games a year. - Abe Lemons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  It's really clear to me that you can't hang onto something longer than its time. Ideas lose certain freshness, ideas have a shelf life, and sometimes they have to be replaced by other ideas. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  We brought him [Raffi Torres] in because he was an emotional, physical player. He's had nothing but a great attitude and a great work ethic with us all year long... - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 21 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM