You always catch the wrong players. - Abe Lemons Quotes
Quote:You always catch the wrong players. - Abe Lemons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:24 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  If you're straight with your players, they'll be straight with you. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM