The key thing in management is goal setting. In medicine, goal-based approach is particularly important... - Abel Aganbegyan Quotes
Quote:The key thing in management is goal setting. In medicine, goal-based approach is particularly important. Management should be aimed at minimizing health damage and, with a high degree of correlation, at reducing mortality. - Abel Aganbegyan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:01 AM