As barbaric is we are, it's a miracle we haven't blown ourselves off the face of the earth so far. - Abel Ferrara Quotes
Quote:As barbaric is we are, it's a miracle we haven't blown ourselves off the face of the earth so far. - Abel Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  Frequently on the lunar surface I said to myself, 'This is the Moon, that is the Earth. I'm really here, I'm really here!' - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
  There's a familiarity that sometimes shocks and annoys the hell out of me. People want a relationship with you that they haven't earned. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 24 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM