My existence is about making movies, so I've just got to rock and roll with the punches. You want to make movies on telephones, I'm there. - Abel Ferrara Quotes
Quote:My existence is about making movies, so I've just got to rock and roll with the punches. You want to make movies on telephones, I'm there. - Abel Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the Blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:52 AM