Making money is not gonna change anything about what I am, except I won't answer the door. - Abel Ferrara Quotes
Quote:Making money is not gonna change anything about what I am, except I won't answer the door. - Abel Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago