Certain actors wanna get paid, they think working in a low-budget movie is being ripped off. But for others it's like, 'Yes, let's do it.' - Abel Ferrara Quotes
Quote:Certain actors wanna get paid, they think working in a low-budget movie is being ripped off. But for others it's like, 'Yes, let's do it.' - Abel Ferrara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If there is no cost to be paid for the indiscriminate dumping of pollution into the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:39 PM
  Fifteen per cent of the population believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona and somewhat fewer still believe the Earth is flat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 08:25 AM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  The debate's over. The people who dispute the international consensus on global warming are in the same category now with the people who think the moon landing was staged on a movie lot in Arizona. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:22 PM