Secession withdraws the State out of the reach of the usurped powers. - Abel P. Upshur Quotes
Quote:Secession withdraws the State out of the reach of the usurped powers. - Abel P. Upshur Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  The way I see it, I'm not going to Washington to be the 60th Democratic senator. I'm going to Washington to be the second senator from the state of Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:31 PM