There is a lot of social photography being done now to point to the untruth of photography. It's getting very dull now... - Abelardo Morell Quotes
Quote:There is a lot of social photography being done now to point to the untruth of photography. It's getting very dull now. So, okay photography doesn't tell the truth. So what? Everyone has known this forever. - Abelardo Morell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never seen the point of the sea, except where it meets the land. The shore has a point. The sea has none. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM