The spiritual aspect of my work has more to do with the sense that things in the world can be perceived and accepted as being in some respect alive... - Abelardo Morell Quotes
Quote:The spiritual aspect of my work has more to do with the sense that things in the world can be perceived and accepted as being in some respect alive. I try to approach everything that I photograph with this sense of wide-eyed awe. - Abelardo Morell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 20 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 21 minutes ago
  [Oscar Wilde's Salome screenplay] is not autobiographical in a sense where you go to my house and see my kids and stuff like that, but that's why I guess it's semi-autobiographical. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 22 minutes ago
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 26 minutes ago
  When you do these things, you sort of take the journey. The journey is all about how I can interweave the Oscar Wilde story, the story of Salome,... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 26 minutes ago