A photograph is a photograph. When I am making a picture I am just interested in making a very interesting photograph. I don't care where it's going to go. - Abelardo Morell Quotes
Quote:A photograph is a photograph. When I am making a picture I am just interested in making a very interesting photograph. I don't care where it's going to go. - Abelardo Morell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
  I can see [talent or curiosity for acting] in my oldest daughter [Julia Marie Pacino]. I don't know how long she'll run away from it, but it's there in her. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago