Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Books are not about passing the time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Books are not about passing the time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  In a genre where most of the artists are one-hit wonders, I've been able to hang around longer than most "serious" acts. I pride myself in being a very talented leech. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 06:51 PM
  There are now that 20 consent decrees in place like the one in Baltimore that are helping put broken police departments on a path to reform. And this is long work. Baltimore is just embarking down this road. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM