Love is our most unifying and empowering common spiritual denominator. The more we ignore its potential to bring greater balance... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Love is our most unifying and empowering common spiritual denominator. The more we ignore its potential to bring greater balance and deeper meaning to human existence, the more likely we are to continue to define history as one long inglorious record of man’s inhumanity to man. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:43 AM