You were born a child of light’s wonderful secret— you return to the beauty you have always been. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:You were born a child of light’s wonderful secret— you return to the beauty you have always been. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:26 AM
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM