In a rich moonlit garden, flowers open beneath the eyes of entire nations terrified to acknowledge the simplicity of the beauty of peace. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:In a rich moonlit garden, flowers open beneath the eyes of entire nations terrified to acknowledge the simplicity of the beauty of peace. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The global warming deniers persist in this air of unreality. After all, the entire north polar icecap, which has been there for most... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:42 PM
  The UK is one of the only nations on earth that has actually met and even exceeded its goals under the Kyoto Protocol. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:23 AM