Stars, Ignorance, Eye Stars ink your fingers with a lexicon of flame blazing rare knowledge. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Stars, Ignorance, Eye
Stars ink your fingers
with a lexicon of flame
blazing rare knowledge. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  Doubt is not below knowledge, but above it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM