Humanity is not without answers or solutions regarding how to liberate itself from scenarios that invariably end with mass exterminations... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Humanity is not without answers or solutions regarding how to liberate itself from scenarios that invariably end with mass exterminations. Tools such as compassion, trust, empathy, love, and ethical discernment are already in our possession. The next sensible step would be to use them. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:33 AM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  Dean Meminger was quicker than 11:15 Mass at a seaside resort. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:38 PM