Upon the lips of babes asleep I saw light embracing light and so allowed my syllables to rest there as a prayer they might sing in their dreams... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Upon the lips of babes asleep I saw light embracing light and so allowed my syllables to rest there as a prayer they might sing in their dreams... - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So boring you fall asleep halfway through her name. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are very few people on top of life, and the rest of us don't like them very much. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:28 PM
  The darker the subject, the more light you must try to shed on the matter. And vice versa. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:22 PM
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  I'm in this wonderful position where I can do what interests me. And whatever comes along that interests me, I do. The rest of the time I bother scientists about communicating. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM