Millions of tears have fallen for black sons, brothers, lovers, and friends whose assailants took or maimed their lives and then simply went on their way. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Millions of tears have fallen for black sons, brothers, lovers, and friends whose assailants took or maimed their lives and then simply went on their way. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:42 AM