The job facing American voters… in the days and years to come is to determine which hearts, minds and souls command those qualities... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The job facing American voters… in the days and years to come is to determine which hearts, minds and souls command those qualities best suited to unify a country rather than further divide it, to heal the wounds of a nation as opposed to aggravate its injuries, and to secure for the next generation a legacy of choices based on informed awareness rather than one of reactions based on unknowing fear. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM