From her gospel-singing mother Cissy Houston, her legendary pop-diva cousin Dionne Warwick, and her Queen of Soul godmother Aretha Franklin... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:From her gospel-singing mother Cissy Houston, her legendary pop-diva cousin Dionne Warwick, and her Queen of Soul godmother Aretha Franklin, she [Whitney Houston] inherited gifts for skillfully interpreting lyrics and endowing them with new depth and jeweled nuance. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memories are not shackles, Franklin, they are garlands. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Above literature?' said the Queen. 'Who is above literature? You might as well say one was above humanity. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM