The issue, perhaps, boils down to one of how perceptions or misperceptions of racial difference impact various 'individuals',... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The issue, perhaps, boils down to one of how perceptions or misperceptions of racial difference impact various 'individuals', or groups of 'individuals', experience of freedom in America. Some would argue that it goes beyond hampering their "pursuit of happiness" to outright obliterating it. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between film and TV is the pace. You don't have the leisure of time in television. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  The difference between listening and pretending to listen, I discovered, is enormous. One is fluid, the other is rigid... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 6 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  When I was twelve, the passage from silent film to the talkies had an impact on me-I still watch silent films. I don't think that there is any... - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM
  The real issue is not whether baking biscuits is meaningful, but the extent to which the activity can seem to be so after it has been continuously stretched and subdivided across five thousand lives. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
  The difference between hope and despair is a different way of telling stories from the same facts. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-06-2017, 05:48 PM