The issue, perhaps, boils down to one of how perceptions or misperceptions of racial difference impact various 'individuals',... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The issue, perhaps, boils down to one of how perceptions or misperceptions of racial difference impact various 'individuals', or groups of 'individuals', experience of freedom in America. Some would argue that it goes beyond hampering their "pursuit of happiness" to outright obliterating it. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:21 PM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:40 PM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM