Before the thunderous clamor of political debate or war set loose in the world, love insisted on its promise for the possibility of human unity... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Before the thunderous clamor of political debate or war set loose in the world, love insisted on its promise for the possibility of human unity: between men and women, between blacks and whites, northerners and southerners, haves and have-have-nots, self and self. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:40 PM