The word 'survivor' carries a weight of remembrance that has broken the minds and bodies of more than a few men and women... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The word 'survivor' carries a weight of remembrance that has broken the minds and bodies of more than a few men and women. It also contains a humbling light of recognition that compels many to do whatever they can to help reinforce the efforts of those who might be 'at risk' of not just giving up on their dreams, but of giving up on their continued existence. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  Well-established theories collapse under the weight of new facts and observations which cannot be explained, and then accumulate to the point where the once useful theory is clearly obsolete. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:37 AM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM