On faith’s battered back calm eyes etch prayers that cool a nation’s hot rage. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:On faith’s battered back calm eyes etch prayers that cool a nation’s hot rage. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM