The whole purpose of the construction of The Bridge of Silver Wings was to provide a path leading to The River of Winged Dreams, or to serve as a resting place until the river’s deeper and truer nature revealed itself. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The whole purpose of the construction of The Bridge of Silver Wings was to provide a path leading to The River of Winged Dreams, or to serve as a resting place until the river’s deeper and truer nature revealed itself. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I am doing nothing, I like to be doing nothing to some purpose. That is what leisure means. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  Nature played a cruel trick on her by giving her a waxed mustache. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I think the world is a place for oddballs and freaks. I'm only interested in oddballs and freaks as characters. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM