The study of history empowers nations and individuals with an ability to avoid errors of the past and lay foundations for victories in the future. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The study of history empowers nations and individuals with an ability to avoid errors of the past and lay foundations for victories in the future. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:12 PM
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:48 PM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM