At some point, a flash of sustained clarity reveals the difference between what someone would have you believe is true,... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:At some point, a flash of sustained clarity reveals the difference between what someone would have you believe is true, and what you know from the depths of your own heart to the peaks of your soul to be true. What happens after that is up to you. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM