Most of the more celebrated names among African-American authors, poets, and artists are known to the world because of their association with specific cultural arts movements. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Most of the more celebrated names among African-American authors, poets, and artists are known to the world because of their association with specific cultural arts movements. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:25 PM