Art gives its vision to beauty not always recognized. And it surrenders freely -- whatever power it possesses to every sincere soul that seeks it. But above all else--it presents us with the gift of ourselves. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Art gives its vision to beauty not always recognized. And it surrenders freely -- whatever power it possesses to every sincere soul that seeks it. But above all else--it presents us with the gift of ourselves. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM