The literary artist lends verbal depth to the visual. The visual artist provides visible articulation for the literary. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:The literary artist lends verbal depth to the visual. The visual artist provides visible articulation for the literary. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  It's not unusual to find big political shifts that take place beneath the surface before they're visible above the surface. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:52 AM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM