While it is unlikely that poetry or art shall eliminate the reality of war in the twenty-first century, it is thrilling to know there remain individuals,... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:While it is unlikely that poetry or art shall eliminate the reality of war in the twenty-first century, it is thrilling to know there remain individuals, and even entire communities, still willing to invest in art and poetry's own uniquely explosive contributions to the great, and small, dramas of human history. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:56 AM