And therein shines one major definition of what it meant to be Clinton D. Powell: someone who looked for, trusted in,... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:And therein shines one major definition of what it meant to be Clinton D. Powell: someone who looked for, trusted in, and helped empower (if you will) the best in others. It takes a lot of beautiful love, uncommon sincerity, and spitfire courage to do that. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
  Here`s my point. I don`t want you to be in a position years from now where you welcome Hillary Clinton and say actually you did win... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  I think Clinton fatigue was a real thing. It's just hard to get comfortable with Gore - it was hard for him to project who he is, the person people know in private. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM