Stars wishing upon the potential of humans shine faithfully on. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Stars wishing upon the potential of humans shine faithfully on. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Look at how goddamn ugly the stars are. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  We the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency-a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 09:58 PM