Someone had to embrace positive beginnings before anyone could celebrate successful conclusions or continuations. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Someone had to embrace positive beginnings before anyone could celebrate successful conclusions or continuations. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM
  I'm part of the mushball middle. I consider 'confused' the majority position because, thankfully, most people would rather be uncertain some of the time than 100% positive all the time - even when they're wrong. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
  Putin has had many positive experiences working with Western political leaders whose business interests made them more disposed to deal with Russia. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM
  Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:07 AM