Overall, my books represent a kind of shared communion and meditation with my fellow human beings... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Overall, my books represent a kind of shared communion and meditation with my fellow human beings... The books are also a part of what I call the great continuum of spiritual literary dialogue that I feel has been in progress since human beings first gave in to the urge to pray to their sense of something greater than themselves and interpreted certain signs or events or silences as responses to those prayers. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  I found out how temperamental I am, yes. And that sometimes that can be kind of off-putting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:55 AM
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:53 AM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM