Now come the whispers bearing bouquets of moonbeams and sunlight tremblings. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Now come the whispers bearing bouquets of moonbeams and sunlight tremblings. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men may flee from the sunlight to dark and musty caves of the earth, but they cannot put out the sun. So men may in any dispensation despise the grace of God, but they cannot extinguish it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  The believing man does not claim to understand. He falls to his knees and whispers, "God." The man of earth kneels also, but not to worship. He kneels to examine, to search, to find the cause and the how of things. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-21-2017, 06:56 AM
  In the stress of modern life, how little room is left for that most comfortable vanity that whispers in our ears that failures are not faults!... - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 23 06-21-2017, 08:00 AM
  It is the great work of nature to transmute sunlight into life. So it is the great end of Christian living to transmute the light of truth into the fruits of holy living. - Adoniram Judson Gordon Quotes soni 0 77 05-30-2017, 04:56 PM
  It was like losing an important weight-bearing bone, and I knew I would spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how to walk the streets without it. - Adam Rapp Quotes soni 0 45 05-20-2017, 08:47 AM