An author accepting language's invitation to dance steps onto the floor of his her sensibility-charged consciousness and begins... - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:An author accepting language's invitation to dance steps onto the floor of his her sensibility-charged consciousness and begins to move instinctively--even if with much dread--in ways that synchronize images, ideas, emotions, sounds, smells, ignorance, and knowledge. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  The history of human consciousness is marked by the battle between the old awareness, the ways of fear, and the new awareness, the ways of love. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 07:27 AM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM