In a world gushing blood day and night, you never stop mopping up pain. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:In a world gushing blood day and night, you never stop mopping up pain. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  We live in a world where the more you're working, the more things you do. It's a workaday world. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago