Here are lips of flame eager to be extinguished by love's liquid sigh. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Here are lips of flame eager to be extinguished by love's liquid sigh. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago