Literary genres and techniques tend to take form in one's mind somewhat the way computer templates provide form for different computer tasks. - Aberjhani Quotes
Quote:Literary genres and techniques tend to take form in one's mind somewhat the way computer templates provide form for different computer tasks. - Aberjhani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Competition in its best form is a test of self. It has nothing to do with medals. The winner is the person who gets the most out of themselves. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:49 AM
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:44 AM