Shooting is 99 per cent luck and one per cent training - Abhinav Bindra Quotes
Quote:Shooting is 99 per cent luck and one per cent training - Abhinav Bindra Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifteen per cent of the population believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona and somewhat fewer still believe the Earth is flat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  I absolutely don't believe in anything. Full stop. Including luck. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:10 PM
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM
  Sometimes during a show or a film, while you're shooting it, you'll think, "This is great, it's going to be fantastic, the script is incredible... - Aidan Turner Quotes soni 0 11 07-12-2017, 01:12 PM
  I think that training is important. I think you need to learn as much as you can learn. I would say that it's important and probably crucial, but I wouldn't say that everyone has to have it. - Aida Turturro Quotes soni 0 18 06-29-2017, 07:56 AM