Straight away, remove yourself from the field of spiritual progression , stay away from contemplation and skillful discourse,... - Abhinavagupta Quotes
Quote:Straight away, remove yourself from the field of spiritual progression , stay away from contemplation and skillful discourse, do not do research or meditate on the divinities, and stop concentrating and reciting textbooks! Tell me, what is the absolute nature of reality which allows no room for doubt? Listen carefully! Stop holding on to this or that, inhabit your true absolute nature, and peacefully enjoy the essence of what it is to be alive! - Abhinavagupta Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  I found I have to stay painting. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:46 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM