I have talked with representatives from the two other parties who said they had no problem with the offer either. - Abhisit Vejjajiva Quotes
Quote:I have talked with representatives from the two other parties who said they had no problem with the offer either. - Abhisit Vejjajiva Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  During the first day, curious at having outsiders among them, a long stream of inmates came over and talked with me... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:19 PM
  I have no problem with the people who work hard to get success. But I think people are very jealous about success. I work very hard and they don't appreciate that. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  You believe in God, then you don't believe anymore and when you have a big problem, you pray anyway. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:31 PM
  We might have been ready to offer sympathy, but in actuality there were stronger reasons to want to congratulate her for having found... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:36 PM