The only way out of the current crisis is to amend the Constitution. - Abhisit Vejjajiva Quotes
Quote:The only way out of the current crisis is to amend the Constitution. - Abhisit Vejjajiva Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not panicking, and I'm not scared, I've been through the Gulf War, the Asia crisis, and the Russian crisis. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 21 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
  Jeff Sessions, the person who`s likely to become our next attorney general, is striking a very different tone from our current attorney general, Loretta Lynch, who announced a consent decree with the city of Baltimore. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:48 PM
  The Baltimore Police Department had engaged in a pattern of practice of conduct that violated the constitution and federal law... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 09:46 PM
  They tried to say that being gay is a sin, and I said that adultery is a sin. Adultery is responsible for breaking up more marriages, but do we put that in the Constitution? It’s absurd. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:20 PM